When you want the thrill of a casino but don’t want to leave your home, live casinos are the perfect solution. There are many different live casinos to choose from, so it can be difficult to determine which is the best for you. In this blog post, we will give you some tips on how to choose the right live casino for you. So read on and find out how to get the most out of your live casino experience!
The first Live Casino began to appear on the Internet in the early 2010s, and immediately attracted the attention of gamblers. A few years later, live dealer gambling entertainment gained a loyal audience and began competing with traditional card and table games at online casinos. This new type of entertainment is far from being popular yet, but Live Casino is able to offer players a fundamentally different approach to online gambling. The secret to Live Casino’s success is knowing how to combine old traditions with high technology.
What is Live Casino?
Live Casino is a virtual casino, or section of an online casino, where all the gambling is done by a live dealer. The operator sets up a small studio with a roulette, poker or other game table, a dealer and technical staff. Gamblers sit on the other side of the screen, watching the broadcast in real time using a laptop or desktop computer. Some developers are also releasing apps for iOS and Android so that the user can log into Live Casino using a smartphone.
In a standard Live Casino game, you can play with up to 10 players. They communicate with the croupier and with each other in the chat room. The dealer answers clients with a live microphone. VIP-payers who don’t like to play small, can choose luxury tables with bigger bets and a smaller number of opponents, or play one-on-one with the croupier.
Pros of Live Casino
- The ability to play anywhere in the world. The doors of virtual gambling houses are open to all visitors with high-speed internet. Many sites have regional representatives and dealers, speaking the native language of gamblers.
- Working 24/7. Live Casino has no weekends or lunch breaks. Customers can try their luck at any convenient time.
- Open statistics. In the Live Casino application or in the description on the website, the user has access to information about bets of other players, the number of wins and losses, as well as reviews of the dealers. At any time, the gambler can use the data from the tables or general chat to build his own game strategy.
- Emotional comfort. Visitor Live Casino during the game is constantly communicating with a real person. Many users note that it is the dialogue with the croupier that creates the right atmosphere and causes them to abandon slots and robotic applications in favour of the live casino.
- Professional support. Technical staff, as well as the croupier, works in 24/7 mode and quickly solves all the problems of customers.
The absence of a human element. Because the software does most of the work for the dealer, live casino eliminates his impact on game outcomes. This is a significant benefit of live casinos over land-based gambling establishments, which have been shown to employ unclean dealers on occasion.